Friday, September 03, 2004

Movie Review: X2

Last night I saw a miracle of modern movie-making, Marvel Comics' X-Men brought to life again in the brilliant sequel, X2. The cinematography was astounding, the editing gave new meaning to the term "editing", and the characters were fully developed (and I'm not just talking about Mystique!).

This movie is about Jean Luc-Picard and his crew mates, trying to battle the evil General Striker, who is attempting to destroy the Federation. To do this, he enlists the help of Gandalf the Gray, who for some reason wears a vintage 1920's Chicago Bears football helmet.

Then lots of things happen. Wow! What a movie!

I give it a rating of XS35.

1 comment:

matellicblue said...

Hello klund.

Thanks, I just wanted to say that I love X-man 1&2. I grew up reading X-Man comics and wish I wouldn't have sold the ones I had for the a measly $200 seven years ago when I could have gotten 2-3 thousand now. Shit happens. I don't dwell.
Thought I'd check you blog out, from dadslist, and dadsot. Later M.B.