Monday, September 20, 2004

Blanneling - Channeling the Blog I - Complete Randomness

[Editor's note: This post is the first in an experimental three-part series entitled "Blanneling - Channeling the Blog", where Klund attempts to channel the essence of a blogger found using the Next Blog link.]

Source: http://completerndmness.blogspot.com/

Yesterday my mom totally ragged on me about my geometry test. OMG! She said that if I don't get my grades up she is going to ground me from my computer. WHATEVER! I had the most amazing time this weekend on my camping trip. Bri and I called up Josh, and he had NO IDEA who was calling! YAYNESS!!! lol! We were up sooooo late talking! I am SOOO tired today - I almost fell asleep in history class. Gotta go do homework. adios!

2 comments:

Scooter said...

I really hope the next series is "Blogs my friends who don't have blogs would write if they had a blog" - it's screaming for a TallBrad installment.

klund said...

Using the fascinating GMail feature, I Starred the email sent to me regarding the above comment. That is a great idea. I can only imagine what TallBrad would have to say...