Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Blanneling - Channeling the Blog III - Digifreaxs Blog

[Editor's note: This post is the third and final installment of Klund's Peabody Award winning series entitled "Blanneling - Channeling the Blog", where Klund attempts to channel the essence of a blogger found using the Next Blog link.]

Source: http://digifreax.blogspot.com/

Mittwoch.

Ich hatte meinen Geographietest heute. Es war sehr hart, aber ich denke, daß ich hübschen Brunnen tat. Seit I'm, das dieses in Deutschen übersetzt, denken I don't, daß ich zu viel Material wirklich schreiben muß. Ich bedeute, it's nicht als ob Mittelherr Mustard und Scooter wirklich eine Übersetzung von diesem tun werden, bin sie? Wenn sie, dann they're wirklich Lamé.

6 comments:

Scooter said...

That just seems sort of uncalled for, particularly after all of my positive publicity of St. Peter.

klund said...

Isn't that what I'm for, though? To perform the uncalled for acts?

BiggTree said...

Mein hautershteller ist auf dem tisch.

klund said...

Damn, you rock.

Scooter said...

This post had offline fun! On the way to Culver's yesterday I asked Mr. Mustard if he'd seen it - he said yes. I asked if he knew what it said as I'd only gotten as far as "Mr. Mustard", "Scooter" and "lame" and decided that was entirely sufficient - he said he'd translated it, which apparently was the whole point of the joke. I fully appreciate any burn which Mr. Mustard steps into that I avoid.

klund said...

As per usual, I thought I was funny. If this post also allowed you to feel superior to Mean Mr. Mustard, then that is merely an added bonus.