Thursday, November 04, 2004

Election Dissection

OK, so let's see if I got this right. Bush basically needs to go
thank the renegade administrators who allowed cities to issue marriage
certificates to same sex couples.


It was the uproar around that which precipitated many of the gay
marriage votes, right? And on Tuesday, the young electorate let
Kerry down, and the Christian conservatives came out in force for
Bush.


And what was their primary consideration in choosing a president?
"Moral values."


Moral values? Moral Flippin' Values?!?!? They're more
concerned about two same sex people living together happily than
100,000 people dead in Iraq for no good reason?


I just heard Jon Stewart tell the truth: "Nothing trumps dudes kissing."


1 comment:

Scooter said...

At least you get to hide at home. Erik and I have to be worried that the rest of our voting work unit might stone us when they find out we might know (and in my case, rent to) gay people. I did my part today - I forwarded Mr. Mustard's link to a Felbers article to a gay Democrat (you shouldn't have to use those two words at the same tmie) at work - cheered her up a lot.