Monday, February 19, 2007

Prediction

Since it is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that I am the greatest future-teller (I don't like to go by "soothsayer", as it sounds too similar to "sleuth-slayer", and I would hate to be considered a new-age Dr. Moriarty) in the modern world, I shall once again astonish and amaze you with a prediction. Set your alarms to mid-February, 2008, at which point you will be able to marvel at the accuracy of this claim:

When Paolo Nutini does not win Best New Artist at the 2008 Grammy Awards, I will be outraged. Outraged!

2 comments:

BiggTree said...

Are you cabable of outrage? The most I've seen from you is righteous disappointment.

klund said...

I am outraged that you have questions about my ability to be outraged. Outraged, I tell you!

And I'm outraged about your blog.

Outraged.