Monday, February 05, 2007

Christmas Came Early

I was in my local library picking up a book for Michelle (Pilgrim, by Sara Douglass), and just happened to see this staring at me:




I have been out of the Christopher Moore loop for a while, so I didn't even realize he had a new book out. It's one thing to get a book you've been waiting for, but it's something quite different to have the perfect book magically appear out of thin air.


And it was, of course, delightful.


It was one bright spot in my otherwise dreary, pitiful, horrid existence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading it. It was typical Moore...excellent.

Have you read "A Dirty Job" yet?

klund said...

Dirty Job was given a 90, which puts it below Lamb (naturally) and Bloodsucking Fiends, but equal to or better than his other work.

You Suck earned an 88.

Anonymous said...

You were very wise not to purchase that book for Michelle.