Monday, December 13, 2004

Amazingly Important Information

After learning that "Tom Marvolo Riddle" is an anagram for "I am
Lord Voldemort" (!), I decided that I should find what Kevin Thomas
Lund truly means. Here are the options I came up with:


  1. Hand not evil skum

  2. Dunk slave in moth

  3. Moist Klund haven


But was that enough? Did that really give the true meaning of who
and what I am? Undeterred, I visited href="http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html">The Internet
Anagram Server
to find more amazing results. The options are, if
not endless, staggering. A collection:


  1. A ED THINK VOL MS NU
  2. A DEVIL HUNTS MONK
  3. A MINED HUNK VOLTS
  4. DANK ME TUSH IN VOL
  5. LAND VOTES I'M HUNK
  6. MAD SHOVEL INK NUT

Yes, I think we've learned a great deal today.

2 comments:

MeanMrMustard said...

"Laurence James Rubinow" just makes a mess.

But "Laurence Rubinow" rearranges into "IN RE CLOWN BUREAU", which I think is pretty good. Or "I OWN UN CRUEL BEAR". Or "RUN, URBANE COW ELI".

And "Larry Rubinow" is good for "WILY BURRO RAN", which pretty well describes some of my more bizarre weekends back when Kristi and I lived in the country with Houston the donkey.

BiggTree said...

I was a amazed at the number of results I got from the anagram server. Here are some of the better ones for Paul Buenger:

Unplug a beer
Per a blue gnu
Run a pub. Glee!
Nebula purge
Peru luge ban
Plague Ruben
Guru be Nepal
Run! Ape Bugle!
and my favourite.....

A pure bungle

for Paul William Buenger:

I will ump a beagle run
Win a gullable umpire
Emir will pull a beluga
Will a lei pun umbrage?
Win a liable rump glue
Unglue a Braille wimp
Willem, a plebeian guru
Bewail a lump in gruel

and for the programers in the crowd......

"Beware", I gulp. "I'm Null!"